Holidays by the lake with your dog – pure paradise
Cuma and Earl are happy to welcome you to your holidays by the lake with your dog! Our two Rhodesian Ridgebacks know the ins and outs of our place as well as the area around the Dreiländersee lake. That’s why we will leave it to them to tell you everything you need to know about your apartment and holidays with your dog by the lake. Woof, woof!
Out and about at the Dreiländersee lake
Hotel Seeblick is a great place for holidays with your dog by the lake in North Rhine-Westphalia. You can walk out the door of one of our holiday apartments in Gronau and reach the Dreiländersee lake in a matter of seconds. The two of us are not only responsible for hotel security and leftovers; we are also the tour guides for your holidays by the lake with your dog. Check out our best excursion tips here!
- Take a walk around the lake to get familiar with the area.
- The Gildehauser Venn route takes you through the large moor and heathland area. There are many wild birds here, but we know not to disturb them.
- The Rüenberg Forest is not far from the lake. There are even two huts you can visit if you want to have a break.
- Another moorland area can be explored along the Amtsvenn route.
These are our favourites, but guests also really enjoy visiting the sights in Gronau, Münster, and the surrounding area. Luckily, there’s plenty for all of us to discover on holiday by the lake in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Dog etiquette – so that everyone can enjoy their holidays
We believe holidays by the lake with your dog is the most beautiful thing in the world. But we also have to remember that there are other people around, and we have to be considerate of them.
- Our beloved two-legged friends, Lorena and Ralph, as well as the team at Seeblick, know the best walking routes where we can do our daily business. Feel free to ask them!
- You should always have dog waste bags with you and use the bins to dispose of the used bags.
- We have to stay on a leash in the nature reserve. We must not frighten the wildlife.
- People in the garden mostly want to relax. That is why we must keep our distance.
- To respect guests with allergies, we must sleep in our own dog beds in the apartment and not in the beds or on the sofa. If we do sleep there, there is an additional cleaning fee.
- He who barks the loudest is rarely right. We must be quiet and well-behaved at the Hotel Seeblick.
We know what’s appropriate and what isn’t. If we all show consideration for each other, nothing stands in the way of carefree holidays with your dog directly at the lake. Do you have any questions? You can find information about prices and amenities here.